By that sin fell the angels. How can man then, the image of his maker hope to win by it?

Friday, September 7, 2012

Day Before Tournament Nerf Bat


For those who have not seen the new FAQ's, they are up and resolve a number of open issues that have arisen from the BRB.  Notably, Fateweaver cannot benefit those Tzeetch Terminators (sorry guys) and for a pure Daemon list they nerfed the wound allocation tricks you could pull with Heralds in the original document.

The link to the new FAQ is here.  Naturally, since I traveled to my in-laws for this one, I did not bring all of my Daemons with me.  That means I have a Tzeetch and Khorne Herald that - while not useless - are much less effective than they originally were.  No more wound allocation tricks - which actually is a huge hit to the Bloodcrushers who really cannot afford to lose the models closest to the enemy given him slow they are.

The Flamers take a hit too with the loss of allocation tricks - but some clever positioning might enable at least some wounds to be spread out a little.  With that in mind, I have a camera, dice, ruler, army and willingness to get crushed for tomorrow - although there are also aspirations of greatness.

1 comment:

  1. You're a good player, You'll be fine =)

    50 scoring fearless bodies, flamers, screamers, crushers, all solid choices that will surprise people now.

    I'll remind you to take pics this time =)

    ReplyDelete