By that sin fell the angels. How can man then, the image of his maker hope to win by it?

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Da Boyz Painting - Horrors - Update

I had a chance to spend a few hours last night painting - which was made possible by a visit from my parents who were more than happy to watch over Violette for a few hours.  These pictures were taken at 10:00 last night, so the colors are a bit off, but I will try to get some snapshots tonight with a little better resolution.

Horrors-Front



Horrors-Right


Horrors-Back



I really like the addition of the blue to the Purple/Green palette I had been using.  I used it first with the Daemonettes, but I think it adds a little extra pop being a cooler color compared to the warm flesh tones I use for the rest of the army.

If I can get another 2 hours tonight I should have a second set of 5 Horrors complete - to track my progress I am going to add a list to the end of these posts:

Painting to Do List
9x Screamers - Primed, Basecoat
8x Horrors - Primed, Basecoat
5x Horrors - Primed, Basecoat, Washed
5x Horrors - Complete
9x Plaguebearers - Final drybrush
1x Plaguebearer - Complete
6x Flamers - 3x Primed w/ basecoat, 3x unprimed
1x Fate Princess - Primed, Basecoat, Washed

No comments:

Post a Comment