By that sin fell the angels. How can man then, the image of his maker hope to win by it?

Monday, December 26, 2011

Warhammer Chapel - Scenery

With my recent move away from my previous FLGS I have found a scarcity of places to play 40k in the area. I have also had the chance to teach a few coworkers to play over the last few weeks, and in doing so required a game board.  My idea for the board is to use the Warhammer Fantasy scenery to construct a small religious complex...something fit for a Daemon force to assault.

I also, really love the contrast between the old world style of Fantasy with the sci fi high tech 40k universe.  Naturally, if I get into Fantasy I can use this board for fantasy games as well.  Here is my first (ever) building - I magnetized the torches and the crescent moon because they looked likely to break off during game use.








Unfortunately I have not been able to complete the next 3 Daemonettes, although they are coming along.  Christmas Eve and family were not as accommodating as I had hoped to painting Daemons.  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment