By that sin fell the angels. How can man then, the image of his maker hope to win by it?

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Mandulian Candidate


The Warp is an ever changing landscape as the Dark Powers wax and wane in influence.  At Purple Reign Slaanesh first held dominance, but slowly Tzeertch, Khorne and to a lesser extent Nurgle established footholds in that domain.  Naturally, in each case the power of Slaanesh caused Horrors to appear Fleshy and Blood Crushers manifested the colors and hues of Slaanesh as they struggled from the warp to reality.

My Blog has evolved and it would be remiss of me not to continue this evolution myself.  As such, my attention will be diverted from Purple Reign as the Warp cries out now with my voice from the Mandulian Chapel.

The Mandulian Chapel is a collaborative blogging effort, designed to provide a story of three upstate/western New York gamers - myself Erich (calypso2ts), Aaron (hyv3mynd) and Chris P (Crispy).  It will begin with the story of Da Boyz GT and include painting, modeling, wargaming strategy and my own personal love of Mathammer.  The introduction to the Chapel is here - expect it to hold me accountable for consistent weekly updates over the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment