By that sin fell the angels. How can man then, the image of his maker hope to win by it?

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Daemonettes Complete

With a little bit of eye strain from the painting (and possibly staring at too many computer screens) I now have my first complete set of Daemonettes done.  This squad, the hair squad as opposed to squad Bald and squad Mohawk, came out pretty well and I learned a lot as I progressed through painting them.  Without further adieu here are the final 5 and a group shot.








Finally we have our shot of the entire graduating class (you can see hints of them in the background on the pains watching the spectacle!


Some of the models are based on plasticard right now, they are magnetized to the bases because I considered  making this a dual purpose fantasy/40k army.  I am still considering it, but I am going to try using LotR or GF9 movement trays instead of magnetizing them all.

Once I get some birch bark drink stirrers, I can start constructing the wood plank floor (stage1) they will be performing on.  Up next though will be a unit of 10 Horrors I have been working on, I know they are not Slaanesh but occasionally I need to field a more 'diverse' army.  They will, however, keep with the fleshy slaanesh I have been going for on the rest of the army.

No comments:

Post a Comment